UPDATE

I'm clashing with the color scheme to let you know, I have moved to 3DESPRIT.COM !

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Learn2Draw : How To Draw Anime People and Bodies



So I went through an online drawing course I ran across from an artist on Youtube, named Learn2Draw. While I was a bit reluctant, the price of the course, plus having available critique from the artist pushed me to try it out. The course is stated as being focused around drawing Anime characters, but I found the fundamentals and principles being the real focus.

I found myself having to re-learn a lot of things after the course as I pushed forward with the human form. I'm not one to "bad mouth" anyone, so I will leave it at that. If you are wanting to learn something like this, look closely at what this is, and at the art style of what it is suppose to be. The comments in the Youtube channel should give you enough feedback. 




No comments: