UPDATE

I'm clashing with the color scheme to let you know, I have moved to 3DESPRIT.COM !

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

[Update] Too Much Work Not Enough Art

It has been so long since I have written about anything on here, even when there is so much to talk about. Since the last update, I have learned a lot of new artistic trades, as well as gone through another workshop, Concept Cookie's I Can Draw Anything, and even started Chris Oatley's Secret Lab. Of course, this is not about that, but will give an idea of what I will talk about eventually. There is just isn't enough time in my life to write about it all.


If you haven't noticed, I love to write, and have a passion for art. Unfortunately, at the start of the new year, it was apparent that my art career was not going anywhere fast, and had to put it on hold to promote my current IT business ( http://dvs.com.co ). Since then, I've been buckling down getting that moving, and at the same time was roped into a few programming projects.

2015 will not match up to 2014, since most of my time will involve a lot of coding, but at the same time I've been incorporating my art knowledge to my applications. It's amazing how few programmers actually know about composition, color coordination,  and just overall artistic fundamentals to make anything with a viewer stand out from anything else.

While I doubt my applications will be anything to absolutely rave about, any artist looking at one of my current applications will see an artist trapped inside a programmer's world. In retrospect, I will try to cover some of my methods of incorporating the two when dealing with templates, and over UI design.

Anyways, that's all I have to say for now, and hope that I can find time to finish the articles I meant to finish back in November.

No comments: