UPDATE

I'm clashing with the color scheme to let you know, I have moved to 3DESPRIT.COM !

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

[UPDATE] I shot the blog, and it felt good to see it die.

In case you've been looking for awesome new content, I'm afraid you are looking in the wrong place. No no no, don't worry, I'm not quitting, or dying. I may be guilty of 1st degree murder to this blog, and writing propaganda all over it with it's own blood, but I finally moved to a real website.

This blog was starting to become something that blogspot couldn't handle anymore, so I moved it to a nice fresh, clean, and very smexy Wordpress site. So if you want to see some new posts, follow me down the rabbit hole to 3D Esprit's new website. I promise you, that it won't hurt, and that you will have zero regrets.

See you on the other side!

No comments: