UPDATE

I'm clashing with the color scheme to let you know, I have moved to 3DESPRIT.COM !

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

[Update] New Art Coming!

Hello viewers!

I know that no one really knows me personally, but I'm someone that fills their plate full like a glutenous slob, and eats until they explode. Regardless of the disgusting image I've now put in your head, my plate is about to become empty enough, that I will be posting art on a weekly basis. Art will be posted to Deviant Art, CGCookie, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and a few other places.

Also I will be adding a few more tutorials on the 3DEsprit Youtube channel, one being Blender Sculpting Tips where I'll show you lots of extra tips to create organic and hard surfaced sculpts, and Blender Modeling Tricks which will contain every single awesome trick I've learned in the past year to help speed up my workflow. Oh yeah, if you didn't notice, I did create a quick and dirty Blender Sculpting Crash Course for anyone wanting to jump right into 3D modeling with little to no knowledge.

No comments: